Tips on how to proceed
Thank you and congratulations on making the decision to join millions of Silva graduates in activating and using your genius mind to change your life for the better.
This course has 50 recorded lessons – 13 of them are conditioning cycles – 9 are videos of Jose Silva, and 1 video of his daughter Isabel.
In live, in-person Seminars we present the complete course in two 8-hour days.
In our live on-line Webinars we do one 2-hour session each week for 8 weeks, and that produces outstanding results.
With the Home Seminar you can complete all of the lessons in just 2 and a half hours each day for 7 days. After that you develop your expertise through regular practice.
Whether you do it fast or slow is up to you. The most important things to remember are:
- Listen to the conditioning cycles in order the first time through the course, because each one builds on what you did previously. It is okay to go back and repeat any conditioning cycle you have already done, but no skipping ahead.
- Before you do a conditioning cycle the first time, listen to the preconditioning so you will know what to expect. Surprises and questions about what you are doing will tend to bring you out of alpha
- You are learning a new skill, so do what you are instructed to do.
A typical Action Plan
You can easily go through the complete course in as little as one week by investing just two and a half hours a day.
You can spread it out and go at a slower pace if you prefer. This gives your mind time to process what you are learning, and gives your brain time to file the information where it needs to be while you sleep.
Or you do it in as little as 2 days if you want to invest 2 full days the way we do in live seminars.
The most important things are to relax, and to follow the instructions in the conditioning cycles. Do that and you will succeed.
Day 1 you listen to the introductory material, the Preconditioning for the Silva Centering Exercise, and then start the Centering Exercise, close your eyes, relax and follow the instructions. The Centering Exercise will guide you to the Alpha level – the Center of the brain and the brain frequency spectrum. That takes about an hour and a half, so if you wish, you can go on to the next recording (half an hour) and even the next one and listen to Jose Silva explain How to Develop ESP (20 minutes).
Day 2 introduces you to the new MentalVideo Technique. It is so valuable that we talk more about it in future lessons. Then Jose Silva adds his perspective. After that comes the preconditioning for the Projection to Home conditioning cycle, and then the conditioning cycle itself. Always listen to the “preconditioning” before you do a conditioning exercise for the first time. You don’t want any surprises in the middle of the conditioning cycle – that will bring you out of level. That’s why we want to familiarize you with it first. Approximately 2 and a half hours total.
Day 3 you can do the same with the Projection into the Inanimate Matter Kingdom – projection into metals. Start with the Centering Exercise, then continue through the Projection Into Metal conditioning cycle. Approximately 3 hours, so you can wait and do the conditioning cycle the next day if that works better for you. You want to be relaxed and not feel rushed.
And continue that way, doing whatever you are most comfortable with. As we mentioned, the most important things are to relax, and to follow the instructions in the conditioning cycles. Do that and you will succeed.
Time to begin your Advanced Learning
When you complete the Home Seminar, you are not done learning – you are just beginning.
Your next step is to use the your new skill – ESP – to solve problems.
You have learned how to do it, now you must practice in order to master it.
It won’t take you very long. If you work just 3 or 4 health cases a day you will have worked the Magic 50 Health Cases in approximately 2 weeks. Later in the course we will explain how to do that.
Do I need all of this information?
Some lessons are essential. Other lessons may have more information than you need – but somebody needs it, so we include it. Other lessons are optional.
- Required: Some lessons, like the preconditionings and the conditioning cycles, are required.
- Recommended: Most of the other lessons are recommended because they have valuable information to help you. They may be more information that you need, but somebody else will need it, so we include it. Use your judgement – you can always come back at a later time to get more information. But not on the same day that you do the conditioning cycle for the first time – you want to give your brain time to process the information.
- Optional: Some lessons answer questions that we are frequently asked in class so we include the information for those who desire it.
Information in the recording for this lesson
Opening session – Approximately 19 minutes. Note: The Scale of Brain Evolution chart presents a graphic representation of body-brain-mind functioning.
00:01 Excerpt from 1st UM ESP Class
01:24 Jose Silva Jr.
02:27 Katherine Sandusky: What to expect
03:48 Introduce Ed Bernd Jr.
04:44 How Ed got started with the Silva Systems
09:36 Benefits of ESP
14:57 Knowledge and Wisdom
15:53 ESP for Guidance
16:30 Your natural psychic ability
16:44 Psi Missing: Turn failure into success
17:44 Introduce Jose Silva
18:06 Changed the consciousness of humanity