Discovering the power of the mind
You have seen elite athletes do it: Pause for a moment before their performance and relax, and then take action.
That is because they know that “Mind guides brain and brain guides body.” They know much better than the average person that mental preparation is just as important as physical training, and often more so.
The 2 techniques in this workshop put you in the middle of the action – mentally. They are adapted from techniques that Jose Silva created specifically for our Silva Star Athlete program. They are so valuable that everybody should learn how to use them so that you too can perform at an elite level.
Enhanced preparation and performance
The Mental Rehearsal Technique can be used at any time before the activity – days or weeks before, the night before, moments before, or even the last thing you do before you begin the activity
The Mental Mentor provides an easy way to use your mind to help you remember and use the guidance, help, advice, and experience of anybody you admire and want to learn from.
These techniques are beneficial to:
- Business people preparing for a meeting
- Parents offering guidance to their children
- People who want to get the best results from their exercise routine
- Students who need help relaxing when taking a test
- Anyone facing an important deadline and who wants to do their job correctly
- Somebody doing a new task for the first time
- Everybody who does anything and wants to do it better
Learn how to use your mental faculties of visualization, imagination, and exaggeration to help you do whatever you do better.
Note: The techniques in this brief Enhanced Performance Course come directly from the Silva Choose Success Course.
These techniques are also included in the Silva Choose Success Course.